Do's prior to your Appointment
We have made some changes to ensure the health of our clients and by staff following the CDC and Virginia Governor’s guidelines.
- Face mask must be worn at all times while in our facilities (including during massage sessions).
- Wait in your car and come in 5 minutes before your appointment. This is to prevent crowding our lobby.
- Fill out a short COVID-19 Health Screening Form, sign and date it. For faster check-in, you may download form prior to appointment.
- If you are a first-time client, visit the First Visit? page. Fill out both, intake form & the health screening form in advance. Print it or email it to us at email@example.com
- We have installed a camera/intercom at our front door. Press button upon arrival.
- Staff member will take your temperature. If temperature is within 96F to 99.5F, you may come in.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arrival before your session.
That's it! you are ready to see the massage therapist!
Health Screen Questionnaire
*If you answer YES to any of these questions, we will reschedule your appointment*
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
Feeling Great & Your Safety
- We will not be offering sinus massage massage until further notice. Our therapist may show you how you can practice it at home upon request. (Check out our Shop page to find a sinus pillow we recommend you use at home)
- Going forward, we are no longer providing 120min sessions due to the added PPE our therapists have to wear. Face masks & shields get too hot for the therapist to breathe after a long period of time.
- At the end of your session, the therapist will give you the usual recommendations inside the room to avoid contact afterwards.
- Please bring your own water bottle to keep hydrated after the massage. You may refill in store if needed.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Therapists clean massage rooms after every appointment: All bedding in rooms are laundered. Face rest, equipment, light switches, doorknobs, tables, and client changing area are disinfected thoroughly.
- We have set 15 minutes in between sessions to allow for deep cleaning and disinfecting.
- In our rooms, you will see we have replaced all blankets with two bed sheets instead. This will give us the ability to change all bedding for every client while providing you comfort and keeping you warm during the session.